As you are probably aware, Hertfordshire will be placed into tier 3, as from Saturday 19th December. This will not affect the opening of the gym, as gyms are now allowed to remain open, regardless of which tier they are in. What it will affect is our ability to run classes. In tier 3, no indoor classes are allowed, even with social distancing. We have therefore put our spin and yoga classes on hold with immediate effect. Once we are given a date on which we can resume, we will let you all know.
In the meantime, please stick to the following:
- all gym sessions must be prebooked
- masks must be worn when entering, and leaving the gym, and in all communal areas
- Please antibac your hands when entering the gym
- Please wipe down all equipment used with the spray and paper towels provided
- When you have finished, please leave via the back door
Again, thank you all for your cooperation so far. If we don’t see you before, have a happy Christmas, and keep safe!